Saturday, January 5, 2013

Here Goes Nothing!

I've been blog stalking hopping for months now, and I have finally decided to take the plunge and start my own blog.  I teach a self-contained special education kindergarten class, so I hope that I will have something to contribute to the blogging community.

I also just started up a Teachers Pay Teachers store.  I only have 2 items listed, but I have many more in the works.  



This pack took me forever to make.  It is 300 pages and includes color and black and white copies of each page.  All of the letters are included and the worksheets are leveled.  There is a preview that includes the color pages for the letter A.  I hope you will check it out, and let me know what you think.  All of the clipart in it was created by My Cute Graphics

I am currently working on a companion pack for long and short vowels. 

The other item I have is a freebie.  It's a color matching pack featuring very cute owls from Aisnes Creations.


Click either of the pictures to go to my store.  Thanks for reading this!

Carolyn

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging and TpT Carolyn. I hope you love it as much as I do. It is such a fun and encouraging place. =)

    WOW! I cannot believe you have a packet that HUGE! I know buyers will love having the option of color and black and white copies.

    Those owls are very cute!

    Have a blessed Sunday!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting! You are my first commenter ever! Thanks also for the feedback!
      Carolyn

      Delete
  2. You are so welcome! I am your first official follower too! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I wanted to let you know that I've been following your blog for quite a while now.
      Carolyn

      Delete
  3. Thank you Carolyn! I always appreciate it when someone follows me too! It is weird that I am not showing up on the blogs you follow. That has happened to me before and I had to follow someone again. =)

    I hope you had a great Monday.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I refollowed you, so now you are showing up. Thanks for the tip.

      Carolyn

      Delete